Tuesday 10 April 2012

Easter Defeated Me Week 1

Well I had a feeling it would happen, and it did.... I succumbed to Easter :(

After having a really good start to the week I ruined the diet by having Chinese takeout with my parents on Sunday, a celebratory meal in Franky & Bennys yesterday AND some chocolate!!!!

It probably wasn't as bad as it could have been, the chinese was only 2 meals shared 4 ways, the meal yesterday was to celebrate a new business venture and I said no to dessert!!!! Finally the chocolate wasn't over the top, I had some peanut M&Ms, Kinder Egg and a Malteser bunny, spread over 4 days of national chocolate weekend I think that was fairly acceptable.

I have been to the gym a couple of times too, however due to my health problems which makes my lower abdomen swell up like I'm 6 months pregnant I had quite a short session yesterday.  But I  am at the hospital this week so hopefully will be back doing my 3/4 sessions a week soon!

However I have still managed to lose weight YAY, not as much as I wanted but its going the right way... here are my stats.

Weight loss: -2lbs
Under Bust: - 0.5inch
Arm: -0.5inch

Am feeling motivated for this week so lets see how it goes xxx

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I succumbed to Easter too... not clever to diet over holidays haha. Good luck :) XX

    ReplyDelete