Thursday 5 April 2012

DAY 2

Ok, I've managed 2 whole days and I think I'm realising why I have never stuck to a diet before... I LOVE FOOD TOO MUCH.

I've been daydreaming about food I don't normally bother with too much, such as McDonalds, Pizza Hut etc and I would do anything for a big greasy burger right now :(  Don't get me wrong the Jenny Craig food is alright, (not the muesli that was like hell in a bowl) but being told what to eat isn't going down well with me.  But I am sticking to it, yesterdays breakfast like I said was terrible, the muesli had no flavour and I struggled to eat half, the lunch was probably something I would normally eat anyway - beetroot and cottage cheese salad with carrot and coriander soup,  but the dinner I struggled with.  I just can't get my head around how a ready meal containing chicken doesn't need to be kept in the fridge and then only needs 2 minutes in the microwave, baffles me.  Anyway the chicken reinforced my perception that ready meals have crappy meat in them, Even when using fresh meat I spend ages trimming all the fat, veins, or any other yukky bits off so you can imagine how I was picking away at some brown lumps that under no circumstances resembled chicken.

 The mash, gravy and veg were all tasty though but I did leave about half of the meat.  Having left a chunk of my already small calorie intake I decided (or couldn't resist) munching on a cookie, ok ok 2 cookies!! They were those Maryland 51 calorie ones that are so dry they sucked up half my brew when I dunked them so not the biggest disaster, and I was told on my weekly consultant call I am allowed a 250 calories splurge out once a week (not exactly a splurge is it!!!)







I am feeling more positive today though, I have been looking at new outfits and have decided when I drop 7lb I will treat myself to this dress :) If anyone wants to buy if for me (haha wishful thinking) it can be found here :)


And finally I am doing a big giveaway on my other blog so go check it out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment